I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Wednesday 3 October 2012

2012 and me.

Canary WharfCanary WharfPost.DSC_0069
Lotus3DSC_0010MilkFence
Canary WharfStretcherCanary WharfLocog
DSC_0044.onethousandandfiftyeight

2012 and me, a set by ...,..Dan..,... on Flickr.

A set on flickr from ...,..Dan..,... who worked at LOCOG HQ in Canary Wharf London and show's his unique journey to London 2012

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your visual storytelling very much! I started out only interested in Greenwich Park, because I was blogging about the equestrian events, but you made me interested in the entire Games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fran, very much appreciate your comments ! :)

    ReplyDelete