I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Wednesday 3 November 2010

The Red Route Internal Bus

Around the London 2012 Olympic Site - The Red Route Internal Bus which ferries the workers around the site.

.. and the bane of my life when I get public transport to work as It's one of two Internal buses I have to get inside the park to get to my site offices which are in the North End of the park.

Sometimes it takes me 40-60 minutes to get from the Aquatics Centre to the North Plaza.

The Only upside is I get to see all the park in my own personal tour of the site, getting to see any new works and various changes, the main ones being the landscaping that is taking shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment